The Anderson Dock and Warehouse, located in Ephraim, Door County, Wisconsin, dates back to 1853. Historically, visiting boaters have 'signed' the warehouse walls with their boat's name and year(s) they have docked there. Today the building serves as an art gallery and has been placed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The Peninsula State Park bluff can be seen in the distance.
FEATURED in the MIDWEST AMERICA Group 3/30/15.
March 28th, 2015
Viewed 546 Times - Last Visitor from Franksville, WI on 03/14/2023 at 6:07 PM